Work sites can easily become hazardous zones for workers as well as visitors, requiring careful examination of a project’s safety program. Site visits and training programs conducted by members of HRI’s team of trained safety specialists provide clients with the necessary insights into potential problem areas. This service includes:
Construction & Healthcare Services Include
- Thorough loss-control analysis of site status.
- Review of operating procedures.
- Effective feedback, including manageable solutions
- Specialized training programs to address risk-management concerns.
- A report, complete with recommendations for improvement.
- HRI provides a service plan or continuing assistance as challenges arise.